Field Service Engineers-Rolling Mills
This is one of our favorite local clients. We are working directly with the Manager of Field Service, who called to say they need 2 new Field Service Engineers ASAP. Company will not relocate for this position, so the candidate needs to be from the Connecticut or commutable Massachusetts (Springfield) or Rhode Island areas. Company is a global rolling mill equipment and control systems manufacturer.
1. Associates or Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent technical experience.
2. Navy Electronics Technician or Engineering background.
3. Knowledge of basic electronics, mechanical systems, hydraulics, digital logic circuits, motors, AC/DC drives.
4. At least 1 full year experience performing Field Service for a manufacturing company working on Machine Control
Systems and/or Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's)
5. Windows and/or DOS experience - some basic computer skills.
6. Willing to TRAVEL extensively to customer sites both within the U.S. and abroad. Travel can be up to 90%. The amount of travel is up to 90% and will not change. The good news is that you get PAID while traveling.
7. Ability to tackle difficult problems with available resources .
8. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform maintenance, service and upgrades of industrial control and instrumentation systems; Diagnose and resolve
faults in automatic gauging equipment, hydraulic servo systems, motor drives, the operator interface (MMI), and all
equipment interfacing/communication; Implement hardware and software engineering upgrades.
Excellent pay and benefits. Overtime (Time and 1/2) and travel expenses paid. Get paid while you travel! Quarterly
bonus.401K plan, medical/dental.
Friedman Associates, LLC, is a national/international search firm specializing in engineering, manufacturing, industrial sales,marketing, quality/six sigma, materials, and commodity management. The markets we serve are industrial; B2B, automotive, electrical distribution and control, factory and power automation, electromechanical, metal fabrication, power generation and services. We also specialize in the placement of managers and executives with those disciplines.
To apply to this job listing, please email your resume as an MSWord attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org To view all our job listings, please visit us on our website at www.friedmanassoc.com or apply online at www.friedmanassoc.com/apply.htm
We build relationships as well as careers. Please be assured that your confidentiality is our first priority. We will not submit your resume to a client without discussing the opportunity with you first. Thank you for your response.