Sytems Analysts - need 5
2 Ohio locations
Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturer
There is 1 lead and 4 systems analysts positions open.
Responsible for specifying, delivering, and supporting information technology solutions and enabling tools in support of all Truck manufacturing and assembly plants.
* Minimum of 7 years of experience performing/supervising software development and support.
* Minimum of five years of experience working on three of the following platforms (in order of preference): NT, VMS, AS400, UNIX, Windows, and IBM Mainframe.
* BS in Computer Science, Information Science, or Engineering.
* Minimum of two years of experience administrating budgets.
* Minimum of three years of experience managing workflow and planning at both a project and strategic level.
* Experience developing/implementing software in an Object Oriented environment.
* Experience developing/implementing/deploying multi-tiered systems.
* Experience implementing MES systems such as Intellution.
* Implementing Baan ERP across enterprise.
Friedman Associates, LLC, is a national/international search firm specializing in engineering, manufacturing, industrial sales,marketing, quality/six sigma, materials, and commodity management. The markets we serve are industrial; B2B, automotive, electrical distribution and control, factory and power automation, electromechanical, metal fabrication, power generation and services. We also specialize in the placement of managers and executives with those disciplines.
To apply to this job listing, please email your resume as an MSWord attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org To view all our job listings, please visit us on our website at www.friedmanassoc.com or apply online at www.friedmanassoc.com/apply.htm We build relationships as well as careers. Please be assured that your confidentiality is our first priority. We will not submit your resume to a client without discussing the opportunity with you first. Thank you for your response.