| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Manufacturing Community > Trading Board B > Message
Main Menu

[ List Topics ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: Re: wtb

Date: 04/18/00 at 7:26 AM
Posted by: Greg Iler
E-mail: giler@steelwonders.com
Message Posted:

In Reply to: Re: wtb posted by Richard Green on 04/18/00 at 3:48 AM:

: "I am looking for a machine that im not sure of its name, sorry. the machine would press a flat piece of steel into a dish by turning the upper die down while the ram strocked. you shapped it by rotating the work piece until you reach the desired shape"

: I think the machine you are looking for is a "Wheeling & Raising Machine" or (in the USA) an "English Wheel".
: Let me know if you want me to find one in the U.K.

I remember this machine was not all that large, ,floor mounted . Is this the same thing Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.