The Best PI and PID Tuning Software BESTune
1. Frequently Asked Questions in Industry:
(1) Are my PID loops optimally tuned?
(2) How large are the potential benefits to retune my PID loops?
(3) How to assess the performance of my PID loops?
(4) How to tune PID loops with long dead-time?
2. BESTune gives the best answers
BESTune is a computer program that can optimally tune your PI and PID loops.
Important features of BESTune:
(1) There is no difficulty to tune PI and PID loops even for processes with long
(2) Tuning is fast (less than 1 second) and the results are optimized.
(3) Closed-loop data can be used for tuning if open loop data is unavailable.
(4) Built-in dead-time calculation.
(5) The user can choose to have a loose or a tight PID loop.
(6) Allow you to do "What if" simulation and preview the optimal performance
your PID control loop can achieve.
3. BESTune Is Easy to Use
The user does not need any experience in PI or PID tuning. What he or she needs
to do is to provide bump test data (or closed-loop data if open-loop data is
unavailable). Then optimal PI or PID tuning results are only a few clicks away.
4. Free BESTune Is Available for Evaluation
http://bestune.isclever.com/ (Section D)
and download the fully functional BESTune 2000 (version 3) for free evaluation.
5. Your feedback will be very much appreciated.
Danyang Liu, PhD of Process Control