In Reply to: wanted cnc long production run posted by r mays on 07/26/00 at 6:47 PM:
We’re a Mexican company providing the industry with metal components & parts. Actually working with canadian & american companies and exporting them metal bases, swivels and other parts. Also exporting canopy, bulb augers, hammocks, texas somoker’s, cement tamp, pet grilles, garden tools, security doors, organic compost spreaders, hand tamp, tv supports and other. Besides, we produce & sell our own line of satellite dishes ( offset and prime focus ).
We’re interested in looking for the possibility of working for your company in doing metal parts, under sub contracting basis ( also known as contract manufacturing, shelter services, maquila )
As you should know, the American and Canadian companies are looking for the possibility of “ moving “ their metal business to Mexico, due the facts that the cost of labor hand is lower. Other costs that makes the production in Mexico more attractive, is freight cost ( for example Japan, Taiwan or China ) are higher from freights Mexico - USA.
As I told you, the object of my mail is to inform you that the processes that we can make ( because we’re already working on them ) are :
1. stamping from 25 to 270 tons.
2. expanded metal until 600 mm wide ( expanded mesh )
3. welding TIG and MIG for aluminum and steel
4. Electrostatically powder painting
5. periferical equipment for cutting, stamping, punching, rolling, dwelling, forming, machining, painting, assembling, packing, stocking and shipping for metal products.
6. capacity for design and develop tooling ( we make it insight ).
If you need further information or commercial references, please fell free to contact us by mail or fax at :
52 84 163431 and phone 52 84 163311
Thanking in advance your kind response to my request
Lic. Patricia Talamas - Hooper