In Reply to: offer 99.81% grade II titanium turning scrap posted by Yasin Balluwala on 05/19/03 at 12:35 PM:
Date : 17/7/03
Sub. :- Requirement of STAINLESS STEEL SCRAP
We are a Steel mill producing S.S. Billets, Ingots, Rolled Bars, Wire Rods & Forged Bars.
We have a 10 Ton Induction Furnace, 12 Ton L.R.F., 13 Ton AOD, 6/11 mtr Continuous Casting Machine alongwith facilities for rolling, wire rod mill, forge shop for finish processing. Our installed capacity is to produce 36000 Tons per Stainless Steel.
We require following Stainless Steel Scrap on regular basis, in bulk.
SS 304 TURNING – 200MT (Blended Turning also will do )
We request you to mail your competitive offers with photographs (wherever available). Your offer must be for/include the following :
1) CIF Nhavasheva Port Mumbai
2) Origin of material
3) Tentative Date of Shipment
4) Offer to provide 15days free detention at the destination.
5) Inspection by SGS or Vipras representative before Shipment.
Cost of SGS to offerer’s account.
6) Scrap should be free from Non Ferrous, dust & any kind of bad elements.
Also if possible give business references of Indenting Agents in India. Kindly give us address, Phone no., fax no., email of references.
For VIPRAS CASTINGS LTD.