S H R E D D I N G & C R U M B I N G E Q U I P M E N T
URL: http://www.geocities.com/desislava20/ ; E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.geocities.com/desislava20/ ; E-mails: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
The Power of Experience
DUNS number: 55-257-6134
ADDRESS: 9 Zlatovrah Str. 1164 Sofia, Bulgaria ; Tel./fax: +359 2 737 060; Mobile: +359 888 700 449
We can build for you Granulators and Shredders Kompass (very strong, safe, powerful and useful for plastic and rubber granulation ) at very good prices and at high quality.
See please sent from us information and if our machines can be useful for you or yours customers, please do not hesitate to call us, thank you.
You can offer to yours customers and our machines as subsidiary equipment.
Since 1995 Desislava 20 Granulators Company have been successful selling Granulators Kompass on the US market.
Our company build Granulators Kompass (staggered or chevron rotor with shear cutting ) useful for granulation of all kinds of plastic and rubber - Plastic Trays, Drums, Pipes, P.E.T. scrap, bottles & pre-forms, tyres pieces 100% steel free, rubber pieces, ABS, Polystyrene, Polypropylene, PE, PVC, LDPE, HDPE, thermoplastics with glass fillers, plastic bins, plastic containers, pails, vacuum formed plastics, thermoformed plastics …etc.
We are looking for a distributor to our granulation equipment in your region.
Each machine can be manufactured according to your special requirements.
HEAVY DUTY GRANULATORS KOMPASS
500/800(20”/32”); 500/1200(20”/48”); 500/1600(20”/63”); 800/800(32”/32”); 800/1200(32”/48”) 800/1600(32”/63”)
SMALL GRANULATORS KOMPASS
7”/9”; 7”/13”; 7”/18”; 10”/13”; 10”/16”; 12”/20”; 12”/24”; 16”/24”
THE EQUIPMENT OF THE GRANULATORS KOMPASS:
Hydraulic unit for removing of the hopper & Full protection at operation & Total stop before various accesses to the machine & Full automated control & Very strong frame & Easy change of the screen & The machine design can be Sound-proof & Different feeding ways & Fly-wheel if have a need for it.
1) Screen’s holes from 4 mm up to 22 mm.
The rate with screen 12 mm will be about: 30% 12 mm + 60 % 8-10 mm and less + 10 % about 3-4 mm ( for HDPE material )
2) Motors: from 4 kW up to 160 kW / 1'500 rpm / 3 phases / 60 / 50 Hz / 480/380 V / IP54 / Thermal Protection.
The motor controls are manufactured with units from “Square D“ – the US or “Telemechanique”- France.
3) Rotor / slant or normal /: Solid or Open & Chevron or Staggered / 4 or 3 or 2 parts/ 5 or 3 fly knives on each part.
4) Bed knives: 8 or 6 or 4 or 2 pcs. / slant or normal / two or one cutting edges /.
5) Screen: at 5 o'clock or central.
6) Rubber belts for the drive, bearings, hoses for the hydraulic system and cylinders for the hydraulic system are made in Germany.
7) Hopper: Sound-proof and designed for transport belt feeding or by hand feeding.
8) The Knives: should be changed for sharpening after about 12 up to 48 or more working hours.
9) Blowers: from 0.75 kW up to 11 kW
10) Coupling pipes
12) Cyclone's frame
13) Bearings FAG: Brass separators and anti-vibrational production, RADIAL, DOUBLE-ROW, SELF-ALIGNING
14) Manufacturing time: From about 30 up to 65 working days.
First Payment ( Deposit ): 50% by Free Bank Remittance
Second Payment ( before shipment ): 50% by Free Bank Remittance
Warranty: 12 months from the date of delivery (the warranty do not include the cutting instruments and the servicing). If it is needed to be sent spare parts the warranty terms cover the cost of the spare parts only Ex Work (The cost of the transport is not included in the warranty terms).
If you purchase two or more machines you will receive 3% discount from the Price Ex Work.
President of Desislava 20 Granulators Company
Desislava 20 Granulators Company wish you successful business.