In Reply to: Metal fabrication company needed posted by Jack U. on 08/21/03 at 4:39 PM:
Less expensive in Mexico.
Mexican company providing metal components & parts, working with Canadian & American and exporting them: metal bases, swivels, hydroponic metal supplies, racks for motorcycles, atv racks, bumpers, mud flaps, metal racks, jack stands, bumpers, flanges & brackets for hydroponics, computer desks, canopy, bulb augers, fences, hammocks, cement tamp, pet grilles, shepherd hooks, security doors, organic compost spreaders and tv supports.
The processes that we can make are :
1. stamping from 25 to 270 tons.
2. expanded metal until 600 mm wide ( expanded mesh )
3. welding TIG and MIG for aluminum and steel
4. Electrostatically powder painting
5. Pipe bending
6. periferical equipment for cutting, stamping, punching, rolling, dwelling, forming, machining, painting, assembling, packing, stocking and shipping for metal products.
7. capacity for design and develop tooling ( we make it on site ).
fax 52 844 4163431 and phone 52 844 4163311