[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: Mexican company offers metal contract manufacturing
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 09/07/01 at 12:30 PM
Posted by: Arlene Hooper
Mexican company providing metal components & parts, working with Canadian & American and exporting them: racks for motorcycles, mud flaps, metal bases, swivels and other parts, metal racks, flanges & brackets for hydroponics, computer desks, canopy, bulb augers, fences, hammocks, Texas smoker's, cement tamp, pet grilles, shepherd hooks, garden tools, security doors, organic compost spreaders, hand tamp, tv supports and other. Besides, we produce & sell our own line of satellite dishes ( offset and prime focus ).
We're interested in looking for the possibility of working for your company in doing metal parts, under sub contracting basis ( also known as contract manufacturing, shelter services, maquila ).
The processes that we can make are :
1. stamping from 25 to 270 tons.
2. expanded metal until 600 mm wide ( expanded mesh )
3. welding TIG and MIG for aluminum and steel
4. Electrostatically powder painting
5. Pipe bending
6. periferical equipment for cutting, stamping, punching, rolling, dwelling, forming, machining, painting, assembling, packing, stocking and shipping for metal products.
7. capacity for design and develop tooling ( we make it on site ).
fax 52 84 163431 and phone 52 84 163311
Post a Follow-up: