[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: new multiport valves
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 11/28/01 at 7:20 PM
Posted by: Antonio Reis
The product is considered in the specialty valves category. The valve is to be customized to a specific process taking in consideration the delivery system requirements, valve materials, port arrangement, end fittings, etc.
In some processes this single valve can replace several valves, sensors and controls reducing the system control complexity while increasing its reliability.
Multiport inlet or outlet provides the ideal control conditions for recirculation, mixing and blending operations. Capabilities for CIP/SIP and gas purge enhance the utility of this reliable fluid control system.
The system is ideal for applications where multiple ports are used to delivery fluid in a sequential fashion (i.e. fluid delivery systems based on level sensing like fill valves and; fluid delivery systems based on time such as irrigation systems and lubrication systems).
The system can also be used where multiple inlets provide different fluids to a single output (i.e. delivery systems for batch filling, product line CIP, column service, reverse flow for column and filter systems).
The main benefits of this product are:
· Least amount of parts per ports than any other multiport valve.
· Negligible wear on the seats and seals.
· Double seal ensures tight closure preventing leakage under pressure differentials.
· Elimination of dead legs.
· Full fluid shutoff in the closed position.
· Single port or discrete flow combinations.
· Low torque actuator.
· Integrated valve position indicator.
· Fully compatible with the major controllers in process automation.
· Reduced complexity in process piping, fewer fittings and welding making installation and maintenance easier to do.
· Fewer connections and wiring.
· Easy of installation.
· Compact low profile design.
· Easy of operation and programming.
· Maintenance free.
We are looking for OEM applications for this low cost product.
Vitrom Manufacturing Consultants
Post a Follow-up: