Excellent site. You can also find me at www.ironandsteelsolutions.com We are steel technology operational consultants.
My expertise is in Flat product casting, rolling, forming and in process lines area i.e. Slab casting, rolling mills, process troubleshooting, new product development, thin gauge rolling, IF and HSS steel, thick vs. thin slab rolling, continuous annealing, batched annealing, galvanizing and coating. Total experience of 12 years in India (Tata Steel) and in SouthEast area.
If anybody wishes to open any technical dialogue, is most welcome.
The immediate areas of interest are:
1. Control of rejections in thin slab casting.
2. Peritectic casing and micro-alloyed casting.
3. Thin gauge ferritic rolling.
4. HSS strips and microalloy substitution.
5. IF steel rolling and HSS rolling.
6. Electrical steel rolling.
7. 6Hi vs. 4 Hi CR stand, merits and de-merits, effect of product mix.
8. Shape defects in hot rolling and cold rolling.
9. High tensile plates and TMCP rolling.
10. Thick vs. thin slab caster.
11. Continuous vs. Hydrogen batch annealing.
12. Process automation logics.
Can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or, at email@example.com