| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Manufacturing Community > Technical Forum > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Post Message ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: Presspan papers

Date: 12/22/00 at 2:52 AM
Posted by: Ettore Brolo
E-mail: info@agit.it
Message Posted:

I know presspan papers are technical papers/cardboards used to build parts for mechanical
items and also electrical insulating.

Does someone know if the term "presspan" is a trade mark or instead simply
designates a family of technical papers ?

Thanks in advance to everyone will help me.

Ettore Brolo
AGIT S.a.s.

Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.