In Reply to: Invitation for co-operation posted by PRAF Microcomputer Technologies Ltd. on 06/03/03 at 5:13 PM:
PRAF Microcomputer Technologies is focused on development, manufacturing and marketing of the computerized automation and control systems, enterprise and home telephony accessory equipment as well as on providing the R&D, computer networks and voice communication systems integration and supporting services.
Please be introduced with the research & development services we would like to offer.
* Product specification and algorithm of operation design
* Analog, digital and mixed signal electronic circuit design
* Multi-layer PCB layout design and manufacturing, hardware debugging
* Real Time embedded systems integration and application software development for such CPU and MCU families as Motorola 68K, HC05/HC08, HC11, Intel MCS-51 and 8052 derivatives, Microchip PIC1xxxx, Zilog Z80/Z180,..
* QA testing procedures, product assembly, presale and post-sale, adjustment and repairing procedures
We would be very glad to implement your ideas and hope you would find our services as a high quality and professional work.
PRAF Microcomputer Technologies Ltd.
P.O.Box 7209, 58171 Holon, Israel
Key words: Callina MT60/M240/M480, Music On Hold, mppi module, MOH Siemona S32/S65/S130, Holon LM2/LM4, LMM, Control, Automation, Telephony, Telecom, PBX, PABX, IVR, Cellular, GSM, CDMA, 68K, MCS-51, 8052, HC05, HC08, PIC Microchip, Z80/Z180, Multi-layer PCB Layout, R&D, QA, Outsourcing, Engineering