| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Electrical and Electronic Community > Technical Forum > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: Pressure sensors for synthesizer aftertouch sensor

Date: 02/17/00 at 2:14 PM
Posted by: SimonJ
E-mail: sm_jamieson@hotmail.com
Message Posted:

Does anyone know what sort of pressure sensors are used to sense aftertouch in synthesizer keyboards ?
I am interested in channel pressure (across all keys) and key pressure - a sensor for each key.
I think some sort of pressure-resistive strip is used.
Can anyone advise me of suppliers etc. ?

Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.