| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Manufacturing Community > Help Wanted Bulletin Board > Archives
Main Menu
Find

[ Post a Follow-up ][ New Thread ]

Subject: Aluminium tower

Date: 09/22/99
Posted by: Ferenc Nemeth
E-mail: Nemeth_f(at)elender(dot)hu(no spam)
URL: http://

I would like to build an aluminium tower to keep my radio antennas.I would like it with 3 legs (tube d=50mm) The height of it is min. 15 meters. Thank you any ideas. best regards

Post a Follow-up:

This message has been here for a period of time, a follow-up seems unnecessary. In this place we have stopped the functions of [post a follow-up]. To discuss and communicate your ideas/info, you may use our new message boards, please go to: Manufacturing Community

When you do want to contact the author of this message, you must replace the "(at)" with "@" and "(dot)" with "." in his/her e-mail address above. But, please do not spam...

New Thread:

To create a new thread, please go to the current board of discussion forums. On that page, click the [Post a Message] or [New Thread] link, then you will find the submit form.

There are more than 55 boards in our site. Please choose, according to your topics, an appropriate one to post your message. If you are new comers, we suggest you to go to our Homepage to have a clear knowledge of the subjects and the orientations of our site before you post any messages.

1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.