| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Electrical and Electronic Community > Help Wanted Bulletin Board > Archives
Main Menu

[ Post a Follow-up ][ New Thread ]

Subject: Switch

Date: 07/25/99
Posted by: Michael
E-mail: 97603130g(at)polyu(dot)edu(dot)hk(no spam)
URL: http://


Can anyone tell me what is the switch called for switching two equipment (e.g. two duty pumps) alternatively (during auto mode)? How to present it in schematic drawing? (What are the symbol and connections?) Are there similar switches for three or above equipment? (If yes, what is the symbol?) How to substitute the switch(es) with relays circuit? Drawing attachment would be most appreciated. Many thanks in advance! Michael

Post a Follow-up:

This message has been here for a period of time, a follow-up seems unnecessary. In this place we have stopped the functions of [post a follow-up]. To discuss and communicate your ideas/info, you may use our new message boards, please go to: Electrical and Electronic Community

When you do want to contact the author of this message, you must replace the "(at)" with "@" and "(dot)" with "." in his/her e-mail address above. But, please do not spam...

New Thread:

To create a new thread, please go to the current board of discussion forums. On that page, click the [Post a Message] or [New Thread] link, then you will find the submit form.

There are more than 55 boards in our site. Please choose, according to your topics, an appropriate one to post your message. If you are new comers, we suggest you to go to our Homepage to have a clear knowledge of the subjects and the orientations of our site before you post any messages.

1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.